1. St Luke Free Clinic provides free quality medical care for patients who are low income and working uninsured.
2. St Luke Free Clinic encourages and supports patients to assume responsibility for their health care needs.
3. St Luke Free Clinic delivers care through volunteer care givers who are committed to deliver health care which respects the patient's dignity, right to competent treatment and education, and right to confidentiality.
4. St Luke Free Clinic patients will be treated without respect to their culture, social and economic background.
5. St Luke Free Clinic provides information regarding preventative health care as appropriate.