To be eligible for the services offered by St. Luke Free Clinic, you must:
- Be at least 13 years of age.
- Have a job or have been employed within the last 6 months. (Family members claimed as dependent's on the worker's tax returns are also eligible.)
- Meet income requirements (at or below 250% of Federal Poverty Guidelines)
- The working underinsured (deductible of $2500 or greater) that earn up to 250% of Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Those that are on disability but do not have insurance that fall within our income range.
- Those that live in a sheltered environment such as Sanctuary House.
- People just released from being incarcerated for up to 6 months in order for them to find a job.
- Be a resident of Christian, Trigg or Todd Counties in Kentucky.
- People new to the community for up to 6 months in order for them to find a job or obtain health insurance.
You Must Provide The Following Documentation:
Ky Driver's License or Photo ID
Last Year's Income Tax return. (Or proof from the IRS that you did not file taxes)
You must provide all of this information to the Clinic for approval.
- Bring all medication bottles to each appointment.
- Keep clinic updated on phone and address changes.
- Phone the clinic at least 24 hours before your appointment to cancel. 3 missed appointments in 1 calendar year and you may be dismissed form the clinic.